Adoption Samples Portal Instructions
In compliance with House Bill No. 1513, the Textbook Transparency Act, all publishers of textbooks or instructional materials approved by the state board for local adoption shall make available the textbooks or instructional materials on the state textbook depository’s website. The links provided pursuant to this subdivision must remain active for all textbooks and instructional materials approved by the state board for so long as the textbooks and instructional materials are approved for local adoption or adopted by Tennessee LEAs. The name and publisher of textbooks and instructional materials adopted by all LEAs must be available on the websites of the LEAs.
- Look on your school district’s website to determine what adopted curricula is being used in the district.
- Click on the subject area of interest below.
- Look through the list of resources to find the publisher/curriculum used by your school district for that subject area. Take note of any login requirements in the resource description.
- Click on the name to access the link to the relevant textbooks or instructional materials.
Adopted Publisher Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- CTE: Advanced Manufacturing, Information Technology, Human Services, Education and Training, Misc.
(Section A; June 1, 2016 – June 30, 2022)
- CTE: Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, STEM, Health Science, Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics, Architecture and Construction
(Section B; June 1, 2017 – June 30, 2023)
- Science, PE/Wellness and Health, Fine Arts (Art, Music, Theater Arts, Dance), CTE: Anatomy and Physiology, Arts, A/V Technology and Communications
(Section C; June 1, 2018 – June 30, 2023)
- Social Studies, World Languages, CTE: Marketing, Finance, Business Management and Administration
(Section D; June 1, 2019 – June 30, 2023)
- English Language Arts (ELA), CTE: Culinary Arts and Criminal Justice
(Section E; June 1, 2020 – June 30, 2026)
Math samples are currently unavailable due to standards being under review.